Top rosé wine case
Delighted to announce this one, the rosé case we've all been waiting for...
The best rosé wines that I've found this year. All in one place.
A great case, to make a case for rosé; reward your fidelity to the #drinkpink cause; further your rosé knowledge and experience of this stellar wine style and SAVE OVER €30!
Plus, FREE DELIVERY!
Not your common rosés either, we have some from Austria, Portugal, New Zealand, Italy, as well as France.
In this box you'll get one bottle of each of the following:
- Dorli Muhr, Carnuntum Rosé - form one of the top growers of red grapes in Austria and in a generous, bright, complex and mouthwatering style. Perfect!
- Casa Ferreirinha, Rosado - from the home of Barca Velha. That does it for us! Really fresh, vibrant and complex - one of the best value wines we have had for a long time.
- Santa Margherita, Stilrosé - Gorgeous bottle, gorgeous label, gorgeous wine: a very traditional style from a field blend in the north of Italy. Perfect with food, all year round.
- Butterworth, Regatta Pinot Noir Rosé - incredibly, this is from some of the best Pinot Noir vines in New Zealand and is going for a song. Really special and even age-worthy.
- Castaño, Monastrell, Yecla Rosé - from the brightest and friendliest winemaker in the southeast of Spain, this is delicate in colour yet rewarding in flavour. Delicious and refreshing.
- Louis Jadot, Rosé - made by one of Burgundy's top grower-producers, this is delicious Gamay Rosé that is juicy, fresh and really wonderful as an accompaniment to food. Or none at all...
If we are out of stock of a specific wine, we will replace it with one of the same value or higher, equally delicious and as close in style as we can make it.