The Allotment's Organic Mixed Show Case - 6 bottles
Six different organic wines from Austria, France, Italy and Spain, showing why soil and vine quality are so vitally important to making delicious wines.
We love good wine and when it's organic it makes us appreciate the intense and tireless work that has to be done in the vineyards to ensure that pests and diseases are kept under control with minimum intervention.
In this six bottle case, we have three reds and three whites, one of each of the following:
- Saladini Pilastri, Falerio, from Le Marche in Italy
- Dominio de Fontana, Sauvignon Blanc Verdejo, from Uclès in Spain
- Zillinger, "Neuland" Grüner Veltliner, from Weinviertel in Austria
- Mesta, Organic Garnacha (Grenache), from Uclès
- Dorli Muhr, Blaufränkisch & Syran from Carnuntum in Austria
- Sérol Eclat de Granite Gamay from the Côte Roannaise.
We Also Recommend
Chris' Picks: Subscription Delivered Every Month - 6 Bottles