New Autumn Wine Arrivals
We've had some fabulous new arrivals to the shop this week - very exciting wines.
To whet the appetite,
- Pieropan, Valpolicella Superiore, 'Ruberpan' - A richer, broader Valpolicella, this wine is a bit like a cross between Valpolicella and Ripasso
- Ferrari, Trento Brut, F1 Edition - a racy Italian sparkling wine, made in the same way as Champagne
- Bodegas Matsu, "La Jefa", Toro - joining the men, 'La Jefa' is a gorgeous white to join the three reds from Toro.
- François Raquillet, Mercurey Vielles Vignes, 2021 - simply outstanding Burgundy at a great price.
- Domaine De La Provenquière, Vermentino - a delicious and delightful white that comes from the very fashionable Vermentino vineyards in the south of France
- Maxime Graillot, Crozes-Hermitage "Equinoxe" - Definitively one of the loveliest Crozes-Hermitage in the market!
And there's more, see all new wines.