Wine Box of the Week #15
I've loved putting this wine box of the week together. With a little more time than usual spent indoors (thanks, Agnes), I had a bit of time to put something really, really special.
- A single-vineyard, complex, crystalline and scintillating Riesling from Von Winning;
- Two Spanish whites that illustrate the diversity of modern winemaking from two up-and-coming regions; A Godello, and a blend of almost extinct grape varietals with some others (a must try)
- Some Great Gran Reserva Rioja from LAN;
- A stunning, organic Reserve Malbec from Bousquet
- And, lastly, the crowd-pleasing Zenato Ripassa!